Opportunities at JBFC
Posted November 7, 2014
We currently seek a full time graphic designer who is able to work independently and take direction from the Art Director. The graphic designer will work on a wide variety of design projects including invitations, postcards, brochures and other miscellaneous marketing materials.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
- Must be experienced in a Macintosh computer environment
- Proficiency with: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Keynote.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively
Start date: December 1, 2014
Salary Range: $32,000-$34,500 commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, cover letter, link to your website OR 3 digital samples of your work via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer 14” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls or visits please.
Learn more about the organization at www.burnsfilmcenter.org
The Jacob Burns Film Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, encouraging people of any race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age and ability to apply for positions